Join the Effct Team
Want to Join Effect? Check out our open positions!
Competitive base salary
Huge impact on politics, journalism and philanthropy
Outstanding culture developed in a fun and exciting startup work environment
Potential vested equity
We are currently not hiring.
Read below to see our previously open positions.
Social Media Manager -- Denver
Love to work with clients to strategize communications and execute? Then this position is perfect for you. We're looking for a social media manager who can recruit new clients in the political and social impact spaces. This individual will also help clients set their goals. From there he or she will develop the partner's branding and message. Then, execute these communications on a daily basis, measure what's working.
This individual will also accelerate all of Effct's social media channels.
APPLICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION HAVE CLOSED
- B.A. in Marketing, Advertising, Political Science or another related field.
- Passion for social media, politics, voice technology, news and effective altruism.
- Mastery of Facebook Ads, Instagram growth (organic or automated), Twitter, and other social networks.
- Web development expertise in platforms like SquareSpace.
- Outstanding writing and creative skills (photography, video, design).
- Ability to work as a member of a team, and to go above and beyond the requirements of the role. This is a startup, and we want you to contribute at a large scale.
- Preferred but not required: Based in the Denver region.
Send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.